Friday, January 30, 2015

Well that was a fail. I made this blog, what 2 years ago? And I posted once! Typical Hannah move..
When I first posted I was just about to start my senior year and high school and oh have things changed! I am now a freshman in college and boy has the past two years been an adventure! My parents moved to New York and I stayed in Philly for college. I obviously graduated high school and now I am just started to get my feet on the ground. College is crazy. Friendships are just starting to take off. Heart breaks have already happened. But I am surrounded by some of the craziest most amazing people, and I'm pretty happy. I am majoring in Fashion Design and Merchandising and I'm loving it. I am taking a wide variety of classes, from design all the way to physics. I can't make any promises to start posting on this blog but I would like to try my very hardest to start. I want to use this space has a creative outlet. Like I said in the previous blog post, hauls, OOTD's, reviews, and any other crazy random thoughts which cross my mind!

Twitter: @hannahbeecham
Instagram: @hannahbeecham

No comments:

Post a Comment