Friday, August 2, 2013

A little about me!

If you've somehow stumbled across my blog, well hello & welcome! I've been nagged by my mother and peers to start a fashion blog for quite some time now, so here it is. So let me introduce myself, my name is Hannah and I live a pretty ordinary life. I was born and raised in North London, until the age of 10 when my dad's job caused us to move to the suburbs of Philadelphia. I have a dog named flo and a younger brother named Ollie. Now enough with the boring details and on to the fun stuff. All my life I've been interested in fashion and beauty, its one of the few things in life you can control. Although some may argue that fashion and beauty is all superficial, I would tend to disagree. Fashion is away of expressing yourself, everyones style and taste is different. I love the freedom which makeup and clothes give you. This blog is going to be a place where I post about upcoming trends, hauls, current favorites, product reviews, food and maybe the occasional OOTD, who knows where this blog will go, the possibilities are endless. Oooh I forgot to mention I'm just about to enter my senior year of high school so this could get pretty interesting. I can't wait to start posting and see where this could take me! Talk to you all soon.

Want to know more?
Follow me on twitter : @hannahbeecham
Instagram: @hannahbeecham

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment